Kamis, 26 April 2012

Anita Sayed

My Dearest, Thanks for your response, I appreciated your willingness to assist an orphan child like me and i need your participation as well, I know this will mark the beginning of our great relationship in what we are doing now and the one in future. I have attached my Picture for you, My Name is Anita Sayed, My Country is Cote D' Ivore ( IVORY COAST) My Age is 20 years old, Am a nurse student, I will like you to help an orphan child like me in this transaction. Your email has given me an impression to know that you want to help me for the investment of this money in your country. I have the bank vital deposit slip and account statement that prove the existence of this amount in the bank which I inherited from my late father Mr Mustapha Sayed, I will send you the bank statement and deposit documents in my next email as soon as I receive the below information’s from you. Only thing you need to do is to commit this transaction in your daily pray as I did, God the most trustable and magnificent God will help us to accomplishment. I sent you my proposal to help me receive my inheritance over to your country so that I can relocate over to your country to start living a better life over there and continue my education in your country while this money will be invest into your business ventures under your control. but you must promise me that you will not take advantage of me after the bank have transfer my inheritance over to your country, you should know that I am an orphan child, I have been undergoing a lot of painful situation since the death of my parents. Let us abide by trust, honest, truth and reliable to enable us accomplish this transaction in good faith. Now in order to proceed, this is the requirement the bank asked from me, which I will obtain from you as my foreign business partner: 1. Your full name 2. Contact address 3. Your picture 4. Phone/ fax numbers 5. Age/Occupation Once you send this information I will contact the bank for submission of the application letter in your name to the bank as my new beneficiary to the Fund deposited in their bank by my late father also introduce you as my guardian so that the money will be transfer into your account. Remember that after the transferred of the fund is completed, that you will send me an invitation letter for me to travel to meet you in your country to continue with my studies which is of importance to me at this time while the money are being properly invested by you into any business investment of your choice in your country since am only young lady without any knowledge of banking and investment ventures Read this carefully and get back to me with the requested information to enable me get to the bank for submission of the application letter in your favour, Thanks and remain Bless Yours Forever
oke i want

4 komentar:

  1. ini yg sya dpt...uselesss
    From: Anita Sayed

    My Dear,

    It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which am intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.

    I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me. But what i need from you is Truth, Trust and Honest.

    There is this huge amount of four Million Five Hundred Thousand united statesdollars. ($4.500.000.00) which my late Father Deposited for me in the Bank herein Abidjan Cote D'ivoireas his next of kin before he died out of sickness.

    Now" am decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

    I want you to help me to transfer my inheritance money into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

    1). Telecommunication
    2). The transport industry
    3). Five star hotel
    4). Real Estate
    5) Company enterprise

    If you can be of an assistance to me, i will be pleased to offer to you 20% of the total fund.

    I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.

    Respectfully yours,

    Miss Anita Sayed

    BalasHapus
  2. hati hati penipuan itu semua

    BalasHapus
  3. hati hati penipuan itu semua

    BalasHapus
  4. waduh, ane baru dapet, ane sih gak tau, jadi ane balas aja....waduh.... gila yah ada-ada aja...

    BalasHapus

 
HATI HATI KITA SEMUA TERHADAP JENIS PENIPUAN BERBAGAI BELAHAN DUNIA.