Dear Friend

I am Mr Ahmed Hassan working with AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (AFDB)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over her fund US$11.3 Million dollars.

She died with her family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/40.40% for you and 60% for me

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Reply me through my private email address for some security reasons.
(alahmedhassan@voila.fr)

Best Regards,
Mr Ahmed Hassan